The ruins of Greyfriars priory in Dunwich date from the 13th century and are supposedly still home to a number of ghostly monks. Lights have been seen and the sounds of chanting heard. The legendary Black Shuck was also witnessed running through the ruins in 1926.
Willo-the-Wisps, known locally as Hobby Lanterns, were believed to try to lure people off the cliffs here at night. They were supposedly most active between 29th September and 24th December